Skip to content
Greenroom Digital is a performance-driven digital and data activation business that strengthens fan experiences by bringing sport and technology together. We develop and implement digital strategies and campaigns for some of the largest sporting organisations and their partners across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to come and join a team which is changing the sports industry. We are looking for an ambitious Campaign Planner / Buyer to join our media team. The individual will create meaningful long-term client relationships, focused on digital innovation, with a strategic mind-set, who can develop and execute paid digital campaigns that underpin our activation strategies.
- Responsible for the building and delivery of media planning & buying across a range of global clients – working closely with the account team to execute against the agreed media strategy, budget and KPI’s.
- Assist in building out robust attribution models across industry sectors and sports verticals
- Provide client weekly, monthly and QBR reports on performance and optimisations implemented.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders gaining their confidence by demonstrating a deep understanding of key business objectives.
- Creating with business analyst actionable insights that can be translated to a client’s wider marketing strategy.
- Working closely with the Account Lead to retain and grow business by way of best in market services and delivery.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience using FAN, DSP’s, CDP or DMP’s.
- Planning experience across global campaigns and an understanding of nuances by market.
- Certification in FAN, GMP, GA4 and any other relevant marketing platforms
- Google Analytics IQ qualification/equivalent and high level of proficiency in cross-channel analytics and attribution modelling
- Excellent excel skills, SQL would be a bonus but not pre-requisite.
- Ambitious self-starter who wants to make a change.
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders.
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally with ambitious targets.
- Understanding and interest of the sports industry is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover note. Any applications without a cover note will not be accepted.
Deadline: 5pm Friday 30th April 2021