Greenroom Digital are a sports marketing business that provides digital sponsorship activation strategies to some of the largest brands and rights-holders in the sports and entertainment across the globe. We strive to deliver our clients with unparalleled and innovative solutions.
This role will focus on the management and delivery of our partners’ objectives across both rights holders and brands.
It will require someone with strong project management skills, high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
The role will continuously evolve to ensure we continue to be innovative, delivering our clients and their partners a level of service that is not available through any other means.
This role will foster the development of a wide range of essential skills for the employee, which will ensure they enjoy every moment of working in a growing company.
Stakeholder Management (internal and external):
- Managing our project management software to keep on top of key dates and deliverables for our clients’ campaigns;
- Coordinating internal team to ensure they are kept on top of any key dates, and that our clients are aware of upcoming deadlines for campaign activity;
- Working closely with Account Executives to ensure they clearly understand the strategy developed for our clients;
- Managing your time and others to ensure all campaigns, reporting, optimisations and key times are met
Account Management Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships by delivering results above and beyond expectation;
- Serve as the key point of contact for a number of our major partners;
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively – internal and external;
- Ability to manage deadlines for campaign activity and the range of tasks required to finalise before ‘live’ date;
- Analytical skills to develop unique campaign insights that deliver value to our partners
- Identify new opportunities within current clients to expand our offering and enrich the service provided to our partners
Marketing Automation Services:
- Ability to understand the fundamental benefits of data driven marketing strategies and the basics of our Marketing Automation platform;
- Ability to produce insights from the reporting provided through such platforms, to deliver easy to understand campaign analysis to our clients;
- To learn and develop basic operational skills within our marketing platforms to ensure all campaigns are optimised;
- Ability to proactively address any issues by escalating delivery concerns to coordinator and/or senior staff
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- First class process management skills, and ability to identify ways to improve current processes;
- Ability to learn technical/operational applications quickly and have a high attention to detail;
- Strong customer and relationship focus, history of delivering superior service;
- Ability to manage priorities well, showing strong organisational skills and being capable of adapting quickly to changing circumstances;
- A strong interest and/or experience in marketing and the advertising industry
- Commitment to joining a growing business, and contributing to its direction;
- Communication is paramount in this role – ability to communicate effectively internally is essential;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Committed to learning new processes and methods;
- Able to work to deadlines, and effectively handle pressure;
- Ability to proactively solve problems and make your own decisions
- Tertiary education – Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline preferred
- Client-facing service-based experience – digital background preferred